Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
This Site does not require you to disclose any personally identifying information. If, however, you choose to contact us via the Contact Form, please keep in mind that your e-mail address, and any other information your e-mail header shows about you, such as your name or organization, will be revealed to us in the e-mail. We will use your e-mail information only for the specific purpose of responding to your inquiries.
For the purposes of Site security and to ensure that this service remains available to you, we employ software programs to monitor network traffic. This enables us to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to our site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Contact Form Information that we collect generally to respond to inquiries about our services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to our Site, and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how visitors browse and interact with the Site).
We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
– IP address (the number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web)
– The date and time you access our Web site.
– The pages you visit and the result of the request, such as an image or query.
– Status codes and values resulting from the Web server responding to the request received, including HTTP status code, Windows NT code, number of bytes sent & received, duration (in seconds) to fulfill the request, server port number addressed, protocol version, and collected information.
When you send us personal identifying information, for example in an e-mail message or by filling out the Contact Form, we use this information to respond to your inquiries. We may store these requests to provide us with information for future enhancements to this Site. CU Anytime, LLC may also use this information to help us to improve our services. The website is not intended to receive Non-public personal information (NPPI) and should never be sent via the website Contact Form.
Sharing Your Personal Information
CU Anytime, LLC may share your contact information with your credit union or card issuers in order to better resolve your inquiries as CU Anytime, LLC does not have access to member accounts and is unable to assist cardholders directly. CU Anytime, LLC does not share or sell additional personal information to any additional third parties unless we are compelled to do so by law.